Covers all Texas Marital Property classifications and division issues
Front of Card:
1. In Texas, we follow the community property presumption. What is this presumption?
2. What standard of proof is needed to rebut the CP presumption?
3. Which party carries the burden of proof in rebutting the community property presumption?
Back of Card:
The movant must show by motion supported by affidavit:
1. A presumption that all property possessed by a spouse during marriage (or during divorce, etc.) is community property.
2. Clear and convincing evidence. The party claiming separate property must clearly trace the property as separate property.
3. The one claiming the property is separate.
This product is temporarily unavailable